- 11.30am Cow Milking Show
- 12.30pm Tractor Ride
- 1pm Sheepdog Work
- Meet Our Pigs 10.30am
- Hand Milking the Cow and Show 11.00am and 2pm
- Tractor Rides 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm ($3.00 per person)
- Baby animal feeding 12pm (limited feeding)
- Sheepdog Work Demonstration 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- All activity times are possible to change
- Family ~ $40 for 2 Adults & 2 Children (Normally $48)
- Adults ~ $15.00
- Concessions ~ $13.00
- Children ~ $9.00
- (children under 3 are admitted free)
- Tractor Rides $3 per person (Children under 3 FREE)
- Feed Bags $1.50
Contact: (03) 9763 1588
Chesterfield Farm will be closed Thursday 1st January and Friday 2nd January.
We will reopen on Saturday 3rd January at 10am. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We would like to wish you all a Safe and Happy New Year…
Chesterfield Farm is an historical farm situated in the heart of Scoresby, now operating as a tourist/children’s farm, open to the public 7 days a week from 10am – 5pm (early closure may occur if there are extreme weather conditions). We are open every day (including public holidays) except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. Our activities and animals always provide much enjoyment, and a real “hands-on” experience of farm life, along with many under-cover picnic areas, lots of “animal attractions”, and friendly staff to make the day enjoyable.
Travis and Kylie Morgan and their family took over Chesterfield Farm in October 2012 and since this date the Farm has gone from strength to strength. Not only is the farm open to the general public but we also open for Birthday Parties, School & Kinder Excursions, Mother’s Groups and Playgroups, Christmas Parties and many more.
From Milking our Cows to handling the baby animals and watching our sheep dog show, from feeding the deer, goats and emu’s to tractor rides, BBQ areas and much more – we have seen thousands of visitors through our doors in the past 2 years and we look forward to seeing you.
Fun filled farm activities include:
- Hand Milking Demonstration Shows
- Working Sheepdog Demonstrations
- Sheep Shearing (Selected Dates)
- Whip Cracking (Selected Dates)
- Baby animal nursery
- Tractor ride tours of the farm
- Paddock animals to hand-feed (kangaroos, emus, ostriches, deer, goats & more)
- Fun filled daily farm activities
- Farmhouse cafe and gift shop
- Picnic areas(bookings required)
- BBQs are available for hire at $5(bookings required)
We look forward to seeing you,
Travis & Kylie
Come and visit the Chesterfield Farm Community Garden:
Chesterfield Farm has a wonderful community garden that is open to members of the local community – you can have your own plot or join in with a group. If you are a keen gardener or would like to learn more about growing your own vegetables at Chesterfield Farm email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page: Chesterfield Farm