- 10.15am Tractor Ride
- 11.30am Cow Milking Show
- 12.30pm Tractor Ride
- 1pm Sheepdog Work
- Meet Our Pigs 10.30am
- Hand Milking the Cow and Show 11.00am and 2pm
- Tractor Rides 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm ($3.00 per person)
- Sheepdog Work Demonstration 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- All activity times are possible to change
- Family ~ $40 for 2 Adults & 2 Children (Normally $48)
- Adults ~ $15.00
- Concessions ~ $13.00
- Children ~ $9.00
- (children under 3 are admitted free)
- Tractor Rides $3 per person (Children under 3 FREE)
- Feed Bags $1.50
Contact: (03) 9763 1588
CHESTERFIELD FARM WILL BE CLOSED TUESDAY 19th JANUARY FROM 10am to 4pm due to the extreme weather forecast of 39degrees.
We are closing due to the welfare of our staff and animals and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will reopen at 10am on Wednesday 20th January. Thankyou from the Chesterfield Farm Team..
Chesterfield Farm is an historical farm situated in the heart of Scoresby, now operating as a tourist/children’s farm, open to the public 7 days a week from 10am – 4pm on weekdays (including school holidays) and 10am – 5pm on weekend and public holidays. (Management reserves the right to close early if there are extreme or unsuitable weather conditions). We are open every day (including public holidays) except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. Our activities and animals always provide much enjoyment, and a real “hands-on” experience of farm life, along with many under-cover picnic areas, lots of “animal attractions”, and friendly staff to make the day enjoyable.
Travis and Kylie Morgan and their family took over Chesterfield Farm in October 2012 and since this date the Farm has gone from strength to strength. Not only is the farm open to the general public but we also open for Birthday Parties, School & Kinder Excursions, Mother’s Groups and Playgroups, Christmas Parties and many more.
From Milking our Cows to handling the baby animals and watching our sheep dog show, from feeding the deer, goats and emu’s to tractor rides, BBQ areas and much more – we have seen thousands of visitors through our doors in the past 3 years and we look forward to seeing you.
Fun filled farm activities include:
- Hand Milking Demonstration Shows
- Working Sheepdog Demonstrations
- Sheep Shearing (Selected Dates)
- Whip Cracking (Selected Dates)
- Baby animal nursery
- Tractor ride tours of the farm
- Paddock animals to hand-feed (kangaroos, emus, ostriches, deer, goats & more)
- Fun filled daily farm activities
- Farmhouse cafe and gift shop
- Picnic areas(bookings required)
- BBQs are available for hire at $5(bookings required)
We look forward to seeing you,
Travis & Kylie